Privacy and Return Policy
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Our customers, as users to our website, will be providing information about themselves to ICUskin. Such information will be aggregated, analyzed and shared solely in connection with your use, as a user of ICUskin website.
ICUskin connects consumers with our brand partners. All purchases by a user shall be directly with ICUskin, or in direct contact with Brand Partners. ICUskin strongly believes in the protection of a user’s personal information.
Therefore, we limit the information we collect at the level of specificity that is believed to be useful or to improve the usability and reliability of our services.
To use our website, you must first complete a registration form. During registration, users will be required to give certain information, such as name and email address. At your option, you may also provide demographic information. All communication with ICUskin is via email.
We work hard to protect ICUskin and our users from unauthorized access to, or the unauthorized alteration, use, disclosure or destruction of, the personal information we receive.
- We regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to ICUskin employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Please note that emails, instant messaging, and similar means of communication with ICUskin are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
We may use “cookies” on this website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site, and identify new visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance experience of our website.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our brand partners. This is not linked to any personal data that can identify any individual person. These companies do not retain, share, store or personally use any identifiable information for any secondary purpose beyond to fill your order.
This website contains links to other websites, including our brand partners. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that when they leave our site, to read the privacy statements of all other sites that collect personal identifiable information.
SURVEYS AND CONTESTS
From time to time, ICUskin may request information via personalized surveys, or conducts contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether or not to participate. Information requested may include contact and demographic information. Contact information will be used to notify winners and to award prizes. Software information will also be used for monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our website.
USE OF INFORMATION
ICUskin requires basic information about users, together with an email address and password to secure the account for authentication and access purposes. If you want to take full advantage of our services, you will need to provide information about who you are, what you do and your interests.
We do not share personal information with outside companies, organizations, and individuals, unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your Consent – We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals within and outside of ICUskin, including our brand partners, only when we have your consent to do so.
- Compliance with the Legal Process – It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information, profile information and/or information about your activities as a ICUskin user when required by subpoena or other legal process, or if ICUskin has a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to (a) investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (b) to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, or to protect the security or integrity of our site; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property or personal safety of ICUskin and its users.
UPDATING AND ELIMINATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Users will have access to their personal information, which can be updated or deleted. Each time you update your information, we will ask you to verify your identity. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems. You can close your account through the ICUskin user service portal at any time. If you close your ICUskin account, we will remove your name and other personal information and profile. If you close your account, we have no obligation to retain your information and may delete any or all of your account information without liability. However, we may retain data provided by you, if ICUskin believes it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes; such as analysis of aggregated, non-personally identifiable data, account recovery, or if required by law. ICUskin disclaims any liability in relation to the deletion or retention (subject to the terms herein) of information or any obligation not to delete the information.
Using the ICUskin Services after a notice of changes has been sent to you or published on our site shall constitute consent to any changed terms, policies or practices.
All brands and product names listed and/or available on the ICUskin website are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective Brand Partners. Products offered and/or sold by ICUskin’s Brand Partners are intended to meet the highest commercial standards. All prices and specifications are established solely by each Brand Partner, and may be subject to change without notice. Products will be shipped in accordance with the guidelines established on each Brand Partner’s website. For shipping damage, users should notify ICUskin or the Brand Partner in order to file claim with their carrier immediately.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AND COMPLAINT PROCEDURES
- ICUskin maintains a 24 hour, 7 days-a-week, 365 days-a-year “Dedicated Resolution Hotline”, for addressing any user concerns.
- All products purchased through the website are to be returned to ICUskin.
- All returns may require prior authorization and may be required to be returned in the packing, subject to any guidelines established by ICUskin.
- Products may be returned for a replacement or a refund, subject to the guidelines established by each purchase.
- All Products, unless otherwise stated, are covered by any applicable manufacturer or Partner warranty.
- ICUskin does not guarantee or warranty the quality or usability of any Product.
User satisfaction is ICUskin’s number one goal. If you are unsatisfied with the product or services, please notify us immediately.
ICUskin does not provide any expressed or implied warranties. ICUskin shall not be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, or any other losses, or claims of any kind from such damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use any product or arising from breach of warranty, negligence, or any other legal theory.